Fall Activities in Boston
It stands to reason that the Northeastern portion of the United States is the ultimate destination for people looking to experience all that autumn has to offer. Whether you love taking part in fall activities with your friends, family, or significant other, or you are just looking for a courtside seat to the gorgeous weather and stunning foliage, Boston has what you are looking for. From harbor cruises to neighborhood walks and more, there’s something for everyone in the capital of Massachusetts.
- Fall Craft Beer Fest – If you are a beer lover or you know someone who is, you can’t beat the Fall Craft Beer Fest. Sample a variety of beers made with seasonal, rich ingredients that will delight your senses and properly ring in the new season.
- Boston Harbor Cruise – Wear your layers and come on board a Boston harbor cruise this fall. You will get a front row view of all the beauty that the city has to offer. If you are visiting Boston for the very first time or you want to do something romantic and special, a cruise around the harbor really delivers.
- Wicked Wine Fest – If you are a wine enthusiast, the Wicked Wine Fest is the perfect event to sample a variety of delicious wines and discover new ones to fall in love with. Taking place at the Boston Center for the Arts, this fest will bring hundreds of wine lovers together to mingle, imbibe, and enjoy a diverse array of food provided by a number of special vendors.
- Farmers Market – Few activities are as pleasant as spending the morning at the Quincy Farmers Market. You will find tons of local and fresh produce, family activities, live music, and plenty of friendly farmers looking forward to meeting members of the community.
- Walking Tour – Get some exercise in and get a great view of the beautiful fall foliage on a Boston walking tour. You can choose from a number of different kinds, from a Fenway Park Tour, Boston Wine Tasting Tour, Chocolate Tour, Movie Mile Tour, and more. No matter which one you go with, you are guaranteed to meet some great people and enjoy the fresh air and stunning views.
If you are a thrill-seeker or you prefer to spend time relaxing and taking in the scenery, you can find a wide range of fall activities and events that suit your interest in Boston. Fall tends to vanish in a moment’s notice, so make sure to soak up this time of year before it passes you by! We hope these ideas have inspired you to have the best autumn ever.